- JrNBA is primarily a fun session so children become familiar with the game of basketball while learning basic skills. Sessions are co-ed, with both boys and girls on the court together. Children are divided into groups based on age and skill.
- The Jr NBA is a small ball co-ed program created and designed by NBA staff to introduce the game of basketball to players aged 5-7 with age appropriate concepts, drills and skills. It follows a 12-week curriculum consisting of 45 minute sessions each designed by NBA staff. This is an NBA affiliated program with highly skilled coaches. Sessions take place on Saturday mornings.
- REGISTRATION for the 2020-21 fall/winter sessions OPENS FEB 15,2020.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SUMMER JrNBA PROGRAM this year.
- Cost $150
- 4 Sessions – based on age
Session #1 815-9:00 (youngest- 5 yrs+young 6yrs)Session #2 9:15-10:00 (6 yrs )Session #3 10:15-11:00 (mixed 6-7 yrs)
Session #4 11:15-12:00 (7 yrs)
- ALL SESSIONS TAKE PLACE @ JEANNE SAUVE ESP.
- FALL 2019 SCHEDULE
- NEW FALL 2020 SCHEDULE TBC